A Community Devoted to the Preservation and Practice of Celestial Navigation and Other Methods of Traditional Wayfinding
From: Frank Reed
Date: 2020 May 19, 16:46 -0700
Here's my celestial navigation workshop schedule through the middle of summer (all online, three days, two daily session options, each three hours).
Please spread the word. Thanks.
Traditional Celestial Navigation starts in one week. This is a class in the standard intercept method including practical tips for getting the most value out of tables like Pub.229 and especially Pub.249 (formerly H.O. 249, and also known as NP303 and AP3270 in British publication) and special tricks for acing the celestial questions on USCG licensing exams.
- Traditional Celestial Navigation May 26,27,28
Later in June/early July:
- Easy Introductory Celestial Navigation June 22,23,24
- Modern Celestial Navigation June 29,30,July 1
- Advanced Modern Celestial Navigation July 7,8,9
Later in the summer:
- Celestial Navigation in the Age of Sail July 27,28,29
- Lunars: Finding Longitude by Lunar Distances August 3,4,5
Clockwork Mapping / ReedNavigation.com
Conanicut Island USA