A Community Devoted to the Preservation and Practice of Celestial Navigation and Other Methods of Traditional Wayfinding
From: Sean C
Date: 2021 Jan 23, 03:37 -0800
- Fixed a long forgotten bug causing DRs to be calculated incorrectly when crossing the IDL.
- Fixed the bug causing the "Send to Log" button to overwrite manual entries.
- Added a "Data Series" tab which calculates data for a specified period and interval.
- Created a new bug by doing the above. (See "Instructions" tab.)
- Added a bar below the sky chart which indicates day/twilights/night.
- Added notes about stellar positions/magnitudes on the "Instructions" tab.
- Updated my contact email address. Please do not send mail to the previously listed one. Thank you.
The new data series calculator can be used to make charts like the attached for data comparison or analysis.
Total Sheets: 18
Cells with data: 180,868
Days I've been working on it so far: 237