A Community Devoted to the Preservation and Practice of Celestial Navigation and Other Methods of Traditional Wayfinding
From: Samuel L
Date: 2015 May 1, 15:23 -0700
To keep it simple my sights would be largely based upon the Sun.
- Astra III-B
- Table 4 Long Term GHA and Declination of the Sun for the Years 1981-2016 (2 pages)
- Table 5- Correction to Tabulated Altitude for Minutes of Declination
- Many UPS
- Walmart .7 mechanical pencil(s), lead and erasures.
- Rolling ruler or parallel rulers
- T-plotter (I made)
- HO-249 sheets for the Latitudes I was already sailing in or was expected to be sailing in prior to departure.
- Water proof box to keep the paperwork in.
- Pure thoughts.